27.5.16

Shiro Swatches; Browns, Rose Golds

Finally near the end of all my Shiro swatches, there will be one more post of my dark browns after this one. I put my rose gold colours in with my browns as I find myself picking them up even if I don't use them as they work so well as a neutral type colour for me.
When The Thrush Knocks//Mockingjay//Genius Billionaire
Bakers//Honey//Ossuary//Doge//Not A Planet

Bakers Boy and Sweet Honey are my most used browns, in fact they are the reason I ended up swatching all my shadows as I use one of them every day along with Farewell Where ever you Fare (which will be in my next post). Bakers boy is a amazing light everyday brown, everyone needs it in my opinion. 
I loved a Maid//I Tried//Kooloo-Limpah
Extermination

























Shiros eyeshadows come in three sizes, Sample ($1) Mini ($3.75) Full ($6.50)