1.2.14

Splatter Studs and Glitter

I feel like I've only used MoYou stamping plates recently, maybe that because I have only used those plates, so I decided to dig out an old favourite from Bundle Monster. I can't remember the last time I used this cloud image, but when I first started stamping I used it all the time, so it only seemed fair to return to it.
I used A England Galahad as my base colour, with Girly Bits 8 Crazy Nights over it on the index and pinky. I stamped using Barry M Blackberry, with BM-312. I added the splatter stud on the ring as an accent, and topped everything off with China Glaze Fast Forward.

I haven't managed to capture the studs very well, but they are really cool, as all my other studs are simple plain colours. You can get them from She Sell Sea Shells, along with all sorts of other super cheap nail art stuff.