28.6.13

Clashing Colours

This mani is inspired by The Nailasaurus, she did a simple colour mani a little while ago, and I loved it so I thought I would give it a go. I did different colours to hers as I really wanted to use an orange polish for some reason. 


I did base colours of Sinful Colors Savage, China Glaze Riveting and W7 White. The glitter in my index is Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. I stamping using Moyou Black and Bundle Monster image plate BM-201. I added gold studs and then topped everything off with China Glaze Fast Forward.


I loved wearing this mani. The colour combo was so amazing to me, I don't know why. I also love the way Sam did the nails so that most of them could be considered accent nails. I think I will be doing nails like this for a little while as I just love them.