27.12.12

Percy Jackson nail art


Heyy everyone! Today I have yet another mani for you as I haven’t made anything for a while.  The nails I have to show you today I have done before, but wanted to do again. So for your viewing pleasure I have Percy Jackson nail art.
Here's the first time I did these nails.

I did the beads that they get at the end of summer in the books, and I attempted to do a water effect on my thumb, which turned out so bad I didn’t even take a picture of it for you to see. I changed the look of the Golden Fleece nail, as the golden ram I did last time just looked like a golden blob.

From pinly- index; Empire State Building, Daedalus' Labyrinth, Golden Fleece,  sea green trident.
The colours I used for the bases were; Barry M Matte White, Beauty UK Black, China Glaze Hook and Line and Barielle Swizzle Stixs. I used Barrielle Swizzle Stixs, Chine Glaze Exotic Encounters, Hook and Line, Barry M Spring Green, Gold Foil, Matte White, Beauty UK Black, Golden Chestnut and a Models Own nail art pen in black for all the details.


The detail in all nails except for the maze, where done using a small or medium striper brush, the maze was done in the nail art pen.